Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Warmth of Christmas with Snowflake Sentiments

Hello!

We survived the remnants of Hurricane Irma with little damage so we are so grateful for that!

Today I have a winter themed card to share using items from the Holiday Catalog:


I embossed the snowflakes in silver and watercolored with Pool party, Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise reinkers. I stamped the sentiment in Pacific Point and punched and added silver ribbon. I used my favorite paper ever, Brushed Silver (long retired) behind the watercolor piece.

The base is Tempting Turquoise.

Thanks for stopping by!

You can learn more about this bundle in this video:




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin September Layered Leaves

Hello! This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived yesterday and I had time to create some of the kit with my daughter, Sarah. She loves to cra...