Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Season's Greetings with Snowflake Sentiments

Hello!

I made card for you today using Snowflake Sentiments from the Holiday Catalog:


I based my card on the beautiful sample from Stamping' Up! in the Holiday catalog:


I used a piece of Designer Series Paper from Christmas Around the World as my base. I cut the snowflakes from Pool Party and embossed the sentiment with silver. I used one of the Lots of Labels framelits. 

TIP: Add a Multipurpose Adhesive sheet to your card stock before cutting these intricate snowflakes.  It makes it SO easy to adhere them after die cutting. 

Thanks for stopping by!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin September Layered Leaves

Hello! This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived yesterday and I had time to create some of the kit with my daughter, Sarah. She loves to cra...