Thursday, August 17, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous and In the City with Stampin' Up!

Hello!

Hope you are having a great day.

I am still really loving the In the City Hostess set from Stampin' Up! It is such a versatile and fun set.

This is a photopolymer set which means it is entirely clear. This allows you to see exactly where you are stamping your image.

I started this card by cutting a piece of Lemon Lime Twist to 4 inches x 5.25 inches. I stamped the city scape using several different buildings and black archival ink.

I stamped the fireworks with versa mark and added copper, gold and silver embossing powder.

At the bottom of the card, I added a piece of black shimmer ribbon. Oh my, this ribbon is so pretty in person!

The Lemon lime twist was added to a base of Berry Burst. The banner was stamped with a sentiment from Happy Birthday Gorgeous.

The last thing I added was the coordinating Happy Birthday die cut (this is included in a bundle with Happy Birthday Gorgeous). I added some clear Wink of Stella, too.






Product List


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Keep those samples coming with that stamnp set. I just got mine and need ideas

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin September Layered Leaves

Hello! This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived yesterday and I had time to create some of the kit with my daughter, Sarah. She loves to cra...