Saturday, September 16, 2017

Paper Pumpkin September Layered Leaves

Hello!

This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived yesterday and I had time to create some of the kit with my daughter, Sarah. She loves to craft and Paper Pumpkin is perfect for her. Everything is included and she takes such delight in completing a project.

We made half the kit - the adorable notecards:
 








I recently made this Painted Autumn Mini Pizza Box and I thought these cards would be perfect to fill it.



Sarah with the finished cards:



We still need to make the pillow boxes but I need to fill them with some treats first!

In October and November, the Paper Pumpkin kits will be holiday themed and will coordinate. You don't want to miss out!
If you are interested, you need to sign up by October 10th!















2 comments:

  1. love that sunflower pizza box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, these are beautiful! First time visiting your blog and I'm so in love with your gorgeous creations! I'll be back for sure! Also, thank you so much for the incredibly sweet comment over on my blog! You absolutely made me smile! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin September Layered Leaves

Hello! This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived yesterday and I had time to create some of the kit with my daughter, Sarah. She loves to cra...