Sunday, August 20, 2017

With Sympathy Cards with Stampin' Up!

Today I have two cards to share that I made using the newest Paper Pumpkin kit and Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper.

I began by cutting two card bases, one from Early Espresso and a second in Crushed Curry.

I cut two pieces of Designer paper to 4x5.25 inches and adhered to the bases.

Next, I stamped With Much Sympathy on Very Vanilla twice and die cut with Lot of Labels Framelits.

I also die cut the larger size from Garden Green and Crushed Curry.

On the first card, I added a little of the burlap ribbon.



I stamped the leaves from the Painted Harvest set and punched them out with the coordinating Leaf Punch.

These were added underneath the sentiment and glued to the card.



Here are both cards together.



The Painted Harvest stamp set, Painted Autumn Paper and Leaf Punch will all be available for order on September 1st.

Thanks for stopping by!
Product List
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$16.00



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin September Layered Leaves

Hello! This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived yesterday and I had time to create some of the kit with my daughter, Sarah. She loves to cra...