Friday, August 25, 2017

Spooky Cat Mini Treat Bags with Stampin' Up!

Hi there! Today I am sharing a pair of oh so cute Mini Treat bags:




Some of my favorite dies ever from Stampin' Up! are the Mini Treat bag framelits. When my new Spooky Cat paper and stamp and bundle punch arrived I immediately started cutting bags!

They are easy to glue together and with this colorful designer paper all it takes is a few embellishments and you are done. 

The Spooky Cat Stamp set, Cat punch and Designer Paper will be available for order beginning September 1st.

Thanks for stopping by!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin September Layered Leaves

Hello! This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived yesterday and I had time to create some of the kit with my daughter, Sarah. She loves to cra...