Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Stampin' Up! Daisy Delight Thank you Card

Hello!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the Daisy Delight stamp set.

It has been wildly popular and for good reason!

I began by stamping the background with a polka dot background using Versamark ink.

I next stamped the daisies on watercolor paper using Black Archival ink. The stems were stamped with Wild Wasabi ink.

I used Crushed Curry to color in the petals of the flower. It was so quick and easy yet gives such a beautiful finished product. I trimmed around the daisies and stamped the middle with Baked Brown Sugar ink.

The watercolor paper was added to a piece of yellow and I embossed Thank you in gold. Before gluing it all down,  I tied a piece of yellow ribbon on.



Thanks for stopping by!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin September Layered Leaves

Hello! This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived yesterday and I had time to create some of the kit with my daughter, Sarah. She loves to cra...