Thursday, August 3, 2017

Happy Anniversary with Happy Birthday Gorgeous from Stamping' Up!

Today is my 21st Wedding Anniversary! It has been a wonderful journey and I am so grateful for all the blessings in my life, especially my husband!

I created a simple card for him using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp set. I began by cutting a card base from Whisper White card stock.

I laid out a patten on my card which is made easy with the Photopolymer stamps. I have some other birthday sets but the flowers and the sentiments caught my eye when I first saw this in the catalog. It is so much more than a birthday set!

I stamped the Happy Anniversary using Teeny Tiny Wishes, another very versatile set you need to consider if you don't already have it.

I then added three flowers using Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay and Soft Sky. The leaves were stamped with Wild Wasabi.

I added the ballon in Pacific Point and the string in Soft Sky.

The last step was to stamp I Love You in Real Red. I decided to use a contrasting color to make the sentiment pop!



Thanks for stopping by!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin September Layered Leaves

Hello! This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived yesterday and I had time to create some of the kit with my daughter, Sarah. She loves to cra...