Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Fall Paper Pumpkin card with Stampin' Up!

Even though it is very hot right now where I live, I still dream of Fall! Cooler air, falling leaves, the light changing...

Until that time comes, I decided to create a card using an older Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin' Up!

I began by pulling out several pieces from the box which included several different leaf shapes as well as colored squares and labels.

I glued the precut leaves onto the colored pieces and added them to the brown card stock base.

Next, I stamped my sentiment from the included set with Cajun Craze.

I stapled a piece of burlap ribbon to the side and finished it off with some sequins.



It is a great time to consider signing up for Paper Pumpkin if you have thought about it before. There is a promotion until September 10th. If you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, your first box is Half off !!

Be sure to enter code HALFOFF0917 to receive this discount on your first box.

Also, subscribers are able to purchase additional monthly refill kits, too!

Please contact me if you have any questions about Paper Pumpkin!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin September Layered Leaves

Hello! This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived yesterday and I had time to create some of the kit with my daughter, Sarah. She loves to cra...