Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Happy Birthday with In Colors

Hello!

Hope you had a great Labor Day!

Today I have a card to share:



This card features In Colors:
Dapper Denim
Flirty Flamingo
Sweet Sugarplum

The background was stamped in Sweet Sugarplum using Window Shopping Stamp set. After cutting the frames from Lots of Labels, I stamped Happy Birthday and some cupcakes.

The last touch were the three small pearls. Look closely! I actually glued the tiny pearl into a small sequin. 

Both of these are included in the Sprinkles Embellishments (you can still buy these from currently from the Clearance rack - but Hurry you don't want to miss these tiny beauties!)

Have a great day!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin September Layered Leaves

Hello! This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived yesterday and I had time to create some of the kit with my daughter, Sarah. She loves to cra...