Sunday, August 6, 2017

In the City with Stamping' Up!

Hello!

I am loving this Hostess set from the 2017-18 catalog, In the City. It is such a fun set. It is a two-step set that allows you to stamp an outline image and then stamp the solid image inside.

I decided to watercolor these cute images.

I began by die cutting a square out of a Lemon Lime card stock. I wanted to create a window for my "scene."

Next, I stamped several buildings and trees on a piece of watercolor paper with Archival Ink. I also added some clouds and a sun.

I used several ink pads to color my images. I added little gray below the buildings, too.

The front of the car was sponged with Pear Pizzaz and a Pattern Party mask.

I stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso and added a small piece of burlap ribbon.

I added shimmer to the clouds and sun with Clear Wink of Stella.






Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget you can receive this exclusive Hostess set with an order of $150 or more.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin September Layered Leaves

Hello! This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived yesterday and I had time to create some of the kit with my daughter, Sarah. She loves to cra...